Serial entrepreneur and local search pioneer. 25 years of general management and strategic/product marketing experience with public/private enterprise software and consumer web companies. Four previous startups (including two as founder/investor) resulting in three public company acquisitions and one IPO ($11B post-IPO valuation, 110x venture return).
- Founder/CEO - RefGo - Online Marketing for Small Businesses - Launched Apr 2014
- General Manager/SVP - Spreebird Daily Deals (Local Corp) - Daily Deals
- Founder/CEO - Fablistic - Social Recommendation Engine - Sold to Local Corp
- Founder/CEO - PremierGuide - Private Label Local Search - Sold to Local Corp for $2M
- Early/key employee - Vitria - Enterprise Application Integration - $1B IPO, $11B Secondary
- Early/key employee - Interweave - Business Intelligence - Sold to Cognos for $16M
Read more at LinkedIn or enjoy some of my photos. I've run a couple of marathons, ran 44 half marathons in 2010 for a lark, and managed to complete two Half Ironman triathlons (1.2 mile swim + 56 mile bike ride + a 13.1 mile run) in 2013-14 without coming dead last in either one.